||Finance Manager Controller
||Excellent Compensation - Full Benefits
||Fully bilingual English/Spanish
The client company is a US Division of a Multinational Organization,
and reports to the Director of Finance and Administration.
- Perform and direct all accounting processes and workflows,
monthly general ledger closings and sub-ledger management.
- Perform and direct monthly financial forecasting process.
- Perform and direct annual budgeting process.
- Perform and direct treasury and cash management functions.
- Develop monthly forecasts and projections and variance analysis in
comparing to actual financial result.
- Monthly balance sheet account analysis and reconciliation, including
intercompany accounts; distribution of intercompany charge vouchers and
- Weekly inventory volume reconciliation and monthly inventory
valuation ; reconciliation of inventory sub-ledger to general ledger.
- Provide guidance in the development of fixed assets schedules and
- Maintenance of daily cash receipts and cash disbursement schedules
for management of working capital needs.
- Maintenance of daily cash balances schedule for bank accounts.
- Develop and maintain monthly consolidated group cash schedule.
- Compliance with borrowing requirements for bank asset base lending
facility, monitoring and reporting.
- Monthly reconciliation and margin analysis on consigned product sold
on behalf of related party entities.
- Monthly reconciliation and margin analysis on product purchases from
third party suppliers.
- Analysis of supply chain for cost and profitability analysis.
- Development of annual budget.
- Accounting and analysis of cost of sales accounts by product
category ensuring adequacy of cost accruals at month end and compliance
with transfer price methodology.
- Accounting and analysis of selling, general and administrative
expenses ensuring adequacy of expense accruals at month end.
- Accounting for and analysis of transportation and logistics expenses
ensuring adequacy of expense accruals at month end.
- Provide support in the area of sales and operations reporting as may
- Compliance and enforcement of the organization's delegation of
authority (DOA) guidelines.
- Coordinate with the organization's IT Group on any software
application upgrades, new system development and /or enhancements and
modifications in support of business needs.
- Coordination of annual financial external audit.
- Compliance with federal, state and local tax filings in coordination
with the organization's tax service provider.
- Development of tax schedules as may be required by tax service
provider as part of annual tax engagement.
- Monitoring of and compliance with requirements of the organization's
401(K) employee benefit program, including tax and fiscal compliance.
- Financial accounting professional with seven (7) to ten (10)
years experience and "hands-on" involvement in accounting and financial
- Undergraduate degree in accounting with post-graduate degree or CPA
certification a plus.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and
compliance for financial statement preparation and reporting.
- Ability to perform and direct all accounting processes and
workflows, including monthly general ledger closings and sub-ledger
- Ability to perform and direct monthly forecasting process.
- Ability to perform and direct annual budget process.
- Ability to perform and direct treasury and cash management
- Experience and knowledge of Exact Globe ERP system.
- Experience and / or exposure to Exact Synergy business analytics and
work flow tool.
- Experience and/ or exposure to Exact Business Analytics (EBA) tool
for management and corporate reporting.
- Experience with spreadsheet applications (Excel) as well as
Exact "Add-In" to facilitate reporting and analysis.
- Knowledge of internal control requirements and best practices for
compliance with the organization's Standard Operating Procedures
- Good organizational skills.
- Personal and professional maturity allowing for effective
communication within and outside the organization.
- Supervisory abilities.
- Good business sense and critical thinking.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus.
||Please include cover letter with salary requirements when responding.
||Must have legal residency.
||For consideration include resume as a Microsoft
Word attachment or as text and submit to Margaret Kurtzman and reference the job title and reference number.
[Home] [About Us] [Search Process] [Contact
[Current Assignments] [Completed Assignments]
||Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this website.
Last modified November 8th, 2000