||Product Manager, International
||Excellent Compensation - Full Benefits
||Bilingual or multiple languages preferred
Strategic level marketing position that will lead growth
and execute new product development programs for company's
International. This position requires skills in the following
I. New Product Development: Includes developing product strategy
executing new product initiatives for new markets and start ups.
II. Product Marketing Strategy: Includes developing new product
solutions that support core brand equities and offer unique value
III. Geographic Expansion/Business Development: Includes
assessment/development of new businesses in new geographies with market
entry strategy definition.
IV. Brand Marketing includes brand driven ideation and product
concept development and evaluation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Product/ Market Strategy Development
- Define and communicate strategic product positioning
- Review annual marketing plans
- Identify synergies across markets to optimize platform opportunities
- Develop business entry strategy for new geographies
- Collaborate on global projects/ provide business and consumer
- Attend U.S. phase gates to communicate needs and direction
Global Product Lifecycle Management and Product Planning
- Develop product roadmaps for new geographies and start-ups
- Consolidate International roadmaps to create a global roadmap and
- Identify product synergies to maximize product platforms
- Validate direction with local Marketing teams
- Proactively manage shared SKUs within the Intl portfolio
- Work closely with Sourcing to understand impact to portfolio
- Regular communications to Regions on impact to SKUs
- Lead product development and launch new product platforms for
start-ups and new geographies (Work closely with Program Management,
Regional Marketing, US Marketing) on all New Product Development
- Product specifications, definition / consumer needs hierarchies
- Design briefs - Lead/manage industrial design efforts-manage
strategic agency design firms
- Consumer research validation
- Product Positioning
- Competitive assessment, USP
- Phase gate preparation
- Lead/develop product packaging, instruction manuals and recipe
- On-box/product POP produced at manufacturing site
- Communication of product development status to Regions through
New Product Reviews
- Coordinate phase in/phase out of replacement SKUs with local teams
- Review of consolidated financial data to drive business decisions
- Development of POS, Gift boxes, Instruction booklets and other
- Work with cross functional team on launch plans for new
- Drive Consumer Assessment research projects in international
regions that apply to the present and future including the
- Consumer Needs
- Consumer Values
- Consumer Segmentation
- Life stage & behavior characteristics
- Usage and Attitude Studies
- Quantitative Panel/Scan Data Studies
- Manage research project with in-country providers (develop research
brief, review proposals, attend sessions, review summary reports and
Brand-Driven Product Ideation
- Product concept development and evaluation
- Market Analysis
- Funding required
- ROI analysis
- Prepare New Product Presentations for Sr. Team review
Coordinate regular marketing meetings and events with regional, local
and US marketing teams.
- The incumbent will work with US marketing, regional marketing,
marketing, program management, quality, sourcing, supply chain, legal
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- M.B.A. preferred.
- 5-7 years of business experience with a balance of marketing and
product development experience.
- New Product Development experience required.
- Demonstrated history in delivering high quality research and
- Travel 40 to 50 percent.
- Languages: Bilingual or multiple languages preferred.
||Please include cover letter with salary requirements when responding.
||Must have legal residency.
||For consideration include resume as a Microsoft
Word attachment or as text and submit to Margaret Kurtzman and reference the job title and reference number.
[Home] [About Us] [Search Process] [Contact
[Current Assignments] [Completed Assignments]
||Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this website.
Last modified November 8th, 2000