||VP of Operations
||Excellent Compensation - Full Benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for an operations executive with
an expanding business. The company, one of the fastest growing in
Florida, is based in Miami and operates today in multiple states. The
company employs over 200 professionals. Compensation includes base
salary, bonus and an equity component.
A dynamic and high-energy individual is critical for this opening.
This VP of Operations will report directly to the President/COO. The
of Operations is expected to manage the back-office of this
operationally-intensive business. The position will lead the
management team and an organization with over 80 associates (and
growing) to ensure that they deliver efficient and timely service to
clients. This position oversees billing, remittance entry,
mail room, and patient-services call center.
Requires 4-year college degree and 5 - 10 years relevant
experience. An MBA, industrial engineering and/or Six-Sigma background
is a plus.
- Translate overall company business strategy into operational goals
and objectives for each operational department.
- Establish key measurements and develop/implement plans to achieve
- Consistently and effectively ensure that each department/employee
meets or exceeds targets.
- Continuously improve productivity of workforce through technology
enablement, training, process improvement and identifying best
- Provide an environment, which fosters the development of a team
atmosphere and self-improvement of subordinates.
- Continuously implement improvement processes, utilizing tools such
as Six Sigma and Lean as needed to reduce costs and increase throughput.
- Enhance intellectual capital through recruitment, rewarding and
retaining the "best of the best."
- Work with technology development group to design/improve
- Accountable for client satisfaction, client retention, associate
retention and productivity improvements.
- Communicates and modifies the strategies and services of the
operations team as business needs change.
- Oversees the all aspects of the operations team, including, but not
limited to, hiring, disciplining, and termination; developing the teams
and creating succession planning; providing leadership and mentorship;
conducting regular department staff meetings; including standardization
of the service delivery and improving client compliance
- Develops and maintains relationships with key accounts and provides
support as needed to the sales process.
- Strong and stable job history.
- Small company or high growth company experience with "roll-up-your-
sleeves" work ethic is a must.
- Must have a proven track record of excellent results.
- 5+ years in operations management position
- Knowledge and experience with technology-enabled services business
- Obvious enthusiasm, dynamic energy level, and resiliency required.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have strong planning skills.
- Must possess excellent management and communication (written and
- Strong customer-facing skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong recruiting, motivational and retention skills.
- Deep understanding of process enablement through technology.
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree in industrial or other
engineering, operations management, business, etc.
- Strong, proven leadership skills.
- Ability to build talent in organizations
- Strong computer systems skills.
- Strong process modeling and business analysis skills.
- Must possess an 'executive' presence and skills to build strong,
working relationships from front-line people to senior executives.
- Must possess a strong ability to execute while juggling multiple
- Ability to work under pressure with tight time frames.
Good to Have
- An MBA is a plus.
- Residing in South Florida area.
- Six-Sigma and/or ISO 9000x experience.
- Knowledge of health care revenue cycle.
- Acquisition integration experience
- Operations off-shoring experience
||Please include cover letter with salary requirements when responding.
||Must have legal residency.
||For consideration include resume as a Microsoft
Word attachment or as text and submit to Margaret Kurtzman and reference the job title and reference number.
[Home] [About Us] [Search Process] [Contact
[Current Assignments] [Completed Assignments]
||Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this website.
Last modified November 8th, 2000