||Chief Financial Officer
||High Technology- Telecommunications
||Excellent Compensation - Full Benefits
The Chief Financial Officer is a business partner with regards to
the overall strategy for the company. He/she works closely with the
company's financial partners and is the key representative and
spokesperson to the financial community on behalf of the company. The
CFO is also responsible for the day-to-day financial operations of the
company including accounting, reporting, systems, and financial
Reporting Relationships: Reports to the CEO. Will hire and
various departments' staff, including Management Information Systems,
Finance and others.
- Working with the CEO and senior management to set the strategy for
- Working with the CEO in developing financial strategies and serving
as a key member of the senior management team in representing the
company to the external financial community.
- Working with the CEO and Board to position the company for an IPO
- Participating in the evaluation, negotiation and closing of all
- Developing and managing the financial infrastructure that will
support sound business decisions.
- Developing financial strategies that will support the growth and
profitability of the company.
- Managing the company's financial performance, planning, controls
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Planning
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- IPO/RTO filings and processes
- Directing the development and implementation of the company's
policies, procedures and programs within the accounting, finance and
data processing functions which contribute to fulfilling the company's
mission and creating a climate of excellence.
- Establishing overall objectives, programs, policies and plans for
the financial function consistent with corporate policy; direct the
development and implementation of appropriate systems and controls;
evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of existing financial and
accounting policies, procedures and programs, and develop a means to
quickly institute new systems, controls and programs.
- Participate in the development of short and long range plans;
oversee the preparation of taxes, financial budgets and forecasts;
coordinate the analysis and interpretation of the company's operating
- Develop major strategic objectives and policies, regarding the
review and analysis of the plans and budgets from the operating plan,
and as it relates to the analysis of the company's operating results,
particularly the deviations from planned performance.
- Provide senior management with guidance regarding the company's
financial capacity for expansion, growth, acquisition, divestment
- Conduct special studies and analyses concerning economic and
financial implications of existing or planned group operations or
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and development of
required financial personnel.
- Establishing systems and procedures for the financial organization
and improving financially related processes throughout the company.
- Identifying, retaining and training a highly skilled group of
financial professionals who can meet the demands of a highly leveraged,
rapidly expanding business through an IPO process and into sustained
profitability and higher than average returns to shareholders.
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA or CPA desirable.
- A minimum of 12-15 years' experience in progressively more
responsible positions within the international financial arena. The
individual may currently hold the title of CFO in a similar size
division or V.P. of Finance in a larger organization.
- A minimum of 5 years' managerial experience with a proven ability
upgrade the management control systems, financial systems and
||Please include cover letter with salary requirements when responding.
||Must have legal residency.
||For consideration include resume as a Microsoft
Word attachment or as text and submit to Margaret Kurtzman and reference the job title and reference number.
[Home] [About Us] [Search Process] [Contact
[Current Assignments] [Completed Assignments]
||Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this website.
Last modified November 8th, 2000