Puerto Rico and Caribbean
||Excellent Compensation - Full Benefits
||TITLE: Regional Manager - Puerto Rico and Caribbean
REPORTS TO: VP, Latin America
- Responsible for the operation and capital budget for the
- Develop, review, and implement short and long-range
strategies to increase revenue
- Formulate and secure approval for annual and long range
- Ensure that market opportunities are properly identified,
and propose actions to exploit them.
- Lead and develop the organization in the country/region to
ensure the achievement of business objectives.
- Establish basic policies in all business-related activities
for the company in the country/region and coordinate with other
managing directors in Latin America.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
I. Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
II. Management Responsibilities:Administers company policy within the
area, consistent with the policies established by the company.
- Has overall responsibility for achieving the sales plan.
- Prepare sales quotas for the territories within the area.
- Is responsible for the execution of approved promotional plans,
as well as the evaluation of their effectiveness.
- Continuously studies market potential and ways of obtaining
increased business at reasonable expense.
- Reports to the Marketing Headquarters concerning all significant
trends in product attendance, new markets and competitive activity.
- Field work with Sales Managers and Representatives. Helps in
guiding them to accomplish the management and sales objectives
- Conducts sales meetings, as required, with field and office
personnel. Also conducts regional meetings.
- If appropriate, evaluates the effectiveness of authorized
distributor organization, recommending desirable additions or deletions
to the Vice President, Latin America. Implements the move from
distributor to direct field sales organization as decided.
- Maintains contact with all key accounts in the area.
III. Control and Financial Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains a continuing review of both short and
long-term plans for the growth of facilities and the introduction of
new products within the area.
- Manages and assists employees in the fulfillment of their
- Responsible for the achievement of operation and profit
IV. Organizational Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all periodic or special reports desired by the Latin
America Headquarters Management are prepared in suitable form and
submitted on schedule.
- Analyzes and approves office and travel expense statements
submitted by personnel under his/her jurisdiction.
- Analyzes all proposals involving changes in size and location of
field offices, making appropriate recommendations to the CRM Business
Director and Vice President of Latin America.
- Conducts a continuing review of field office operations through
inspection trips, reports and copies of correspondence, taking
corrective action as required.
- Cooperates with Director of Human Resources for training
activities to ensure best results.
- Ensures that all territories within the area promptly submit
expense statements, field activity summaries, work plans and other
reports as required.
V. Personnel Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains a sound organizational structure in the
area. Reviews and submits for approval to both Vice President, Latin
America and Human Resources Director for all requests for changes in
the organizational structure.
- Forwards all matters pertaining to employee status, benefits,
etc. to the Human Resources Director, making recommendations where
- Conducts a continuing review of compensation levels and
recommends to the appropriate Human Resources person any desirable
- Recommends to the Vice President, Latin America any headcount
additions/changes necessary for the achievement of the areas
- Maintains through delegation and communication an atmosphere that
encourages creativity and motivates personnel to achieve their
predefined objectives and assume greater responsibility.
- Makes sure that the communications emanating from the various
headquarters and business units are properly interpreted and
- Through the sales managers, exercises supervision and direction
of area personnel. Recommends to the Vice President, Latin America
and/or Human Resources Director any changes regarding personnel,
including hiring, firing, job assignments, promotions and merit
||Please include cover letter with salary requirements when responding.
||Must have legal residency.
||For consideration include resume as a Microsoft
Word attachment or as text and submit to Research Department via email and reference the job title and reference number.
[Home] [About Us] [Search Process] [Contact
[Current Assignments] [Completed Assignments]
||Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this website.
Last modified November 8th, 2000