- The Chief Financial Officer will work closely with the Chief
Officer in providing the leadership and guidance necessary to ensure
sound, effective, results-oriented financial policies are being
and implemented to enhance the Bank's decision-making process.
- Oversee the Finance Department. Manage the functional areas of
reporting and control, financial planning, budgeting and forecasting,
treasury, tax, investor relations, audit management information,
mergers/acquisitions, and information services.
- Interact at all levels of the internal organization, as well as
externally with the financial community, outside auditors, and the
general public at large.
- Participate in corporate short and long range planning in areas of
possible growth, expansion, and new profit opportunities.
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer in making objective, analytical
proactive management decisions affecting the investment opportunities
interests of the company.
- Work closely with key operating executives on reducing costs,
- Oversee the conduct of all financial activities of the company
including: risk management, and banking relationships.
- Development of financial tracking systems.
- Preparation of profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and
- Responsible for the preparation and issuance of the company''s
- Direct and analyze studies of general economic, business, and
financial conditions and their impact on the Bank's policies and