Coordinates, administers and controls all financial
operations. Provides tax, insurance and other reports required by
governmental regulations. Reviews, analyzes, prepares and
interprets financial and budgetary reports. Directs all aspects
of accounting operations and the preparation of annual financial
forecasts. Oversees the development of financial accounting
systems required to maintain reporting requirements. Selects,
develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient
operation of the function.
1. Manage the quarterly external reporting process and
2. Prepare accurate and timely monthly financial closing for
3. Manage the accounting staff in the US and overseas.
4. Oversee the Tax, Treasury and Insurance functions worldwide.
5. Oversees revenue, fixed assets, account reconciliations and
5. Special projects as needed.