||Senior Compensation & Benefits Analyst
||Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
||Fully bilingual English/Spanish
Under the general direction and supervision of the Latin America Human
- Recommends, plans, coordinates, and oversees administration of all
financial related activities relating to wage and salary administration,
benefits and records administration, management incentive programs, and
departmental budgetary planning Region wide
- Oversees the administration of the Latin America Hay Job
Classification and Job Description Program
- Perform a full scope of activities associated with the development
and administration of compensation programs. May provide project
leadership to other compensation staff members.
- Ensures the regulatory compliance of all compensation and benefit
issues Region wide
- Provides a Job Analysis and Job Evaluation service to the Region,
creating benchmarks and auditing program outcomes to support accurate
and consistent application of our clients job grading process.
- Coordinates the administration of the Global and Regional incentive
programs as applicable to the Latin America. Communicates
changes/updates in MIP to all Senior Country and Area Human Resources
Management Teams. Verifies that guidelines are met at field level.
- Ensures and monitors the availability and quality of current market
data on pay, benefits and employment conditions to support Regional,
Area and Country Compensation and Benefits programs. Participates in and
analyzes results from salary and compensation surveys.
- Ensures the effective maintenance and administration of a
Compensation and Benefits database to enable the provision of reports
and statistics for the evaluation of the outcomes of the Regions
Compensation and Benefits Job Evaluation Programs.
- Ensures the effective communication and distribution of
Compensation, Benefits and related policies and practices to Management
throughout the Region to encourage high levels of knowledge and
understanding of this area.
- Provides advice, guidance and consultancy to Regional, Area and
Country Management in the development and implementation of effective
Compensation and Benefit Policies and Best Demonstrated Practice to
support achievement of our clients business objectives.
- Responsible for the harmonization of the design and implementation
of the Mobility Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation and administration of Balances
Sheets for all Latin America expatriates.
- Participate in and formulate basic recommendations in the
development of long-range compensation objectives considering such
factors as corporate growth objectives, manpower requirements, financial
resources and restraints, legal considerations and competitive market
- Develop and participate in a variety of compensation surveys to
collect and analyze information on the companys competitive position.
- Prepare recommendations and special studies on subjects such as
incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation and similar
- Review proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established
guidelines, policies and practices. Recommend corrective or alternative
actions to resolve problems.
- Review existing and proposed statutory requirements governing
compensation administration and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- May administer assigned incentive programs. Audit and monitor
incentive payout requests. Track incentive payouts.
- Perform complex statistical analysis of compensation data, including
multiple regression analysis using computer spreadsheet software.
Compile and present statistical data in support of proposed programs.
- Maintain and update all written materials pertaining to
compensation, including policies, handbooks, written guidelines and
general program materials.
- Masters degree preferred, Bachelors degree in Human Resources,
Business Administration or a related field required.
- Minimum five years experience in compensation and benefits,
preferably within a multinational organization.
- Good understanding of Employment Terms and Conditions and related
legislation across the Region and social, economic, and legislative
trends that impact on Reward.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to display a high level of competency in spreadsheet, word
processing, database, and presentation software packages.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required, Portuguese a plus.
- Initiative, motivation, and ability to work with significant
- Willingness and ability to travel as required.
- Extensive working and practical knowledge of a wide variety of
compensation techniques, theory, practices, methods, programs and plans
including regulatory requirements, incentive compensation, equity
participation programs, and similar complex compensation subjects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
||Please include cover letter with salary requirements when responding.
||Must have legal residency.
||For consideration include resume as a Microsoft
Word attachment or as text and submit to Ana Callava and reference the job title and reference number.
[Home] [About Us] [Search Process] [Contact
[Current Assignments] [Completed Assignments]
||Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this website.
Last modified November 8th, 2000