||Commensurate with experience
||Fully bilingual English/Spanish
Corporate Advisors was established in Miami in 1971, and is
Florida's longest established Executive Search Firm. The South Florida
Business Journal and The South Florida Business Review have
ranked us among the Top Ten Regional Executive Search Firms.
We currently have an opening for a bilingual (English/Spanish)
Research Associate to assist our recruiting staff.
Objective: The role of the Research Associate is to obtain and
maintain information and to provide essential support in all facets of
executive recruiting activities necessary to the successful completion
of search assignments.
The research associate will be responsible for database management,
candidate research, screening and tracking. Heavy telephone and
interface with clients and candidates. Must be self starter and well
Core Position Functions:
Peripheral Job Functions:
- Uses the Corporate Advisors proprietary database to retrieve
information on prospects, sources, target companies, and prior relevant
- Identifies potential prospects and sources by internet research,
appropriate directories, or by calling target companies and asking for
the names of those individuals.
- Confirms, via telephone, the correct titles and telephone numbers
prospects and sources.
- Obtains biographical information on individuals.
- Confirms that Personal Summary Report information is complete and
current, and updates information in the database as necessary.
- Codes candidates identified in the research phase.
- Inputs, into the contact management system, candidates identified
the research phase.
- Stays abreast and makes others aware of trends and developments in
business, and also tracks changes within specialty areas of interest.
- Obtains appropriate industry specific resources, e.g. directories,
magazine articles, accesses external databases.
- Uses corporate library and outside databases, as requested.
Assists in business development preparation, as needed.
- Special projects, as needed.
- Participates in team and client meetings, as needed.
- Assists in the development of target lists, as needed.
- Acts as the external database and computerized resource specialist
for the office.
- Reviews e-mail, general write-ins and distributes resumes
appropriately to Consultants for current assignments.
- Reads appropriate publications for pertinent information.
- Determines criteria for and performs system runs.
- Assists in sourcing on searches when time permits.
- Participates in discussion of research strategy.
- Provides administrative and clerical support, which will contribute
to the smooth functioning of the office.
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to work on a number of
simultaneous projects. The ideal candidate must have strong phone
and be adept with internet research and computer systems. The ideal
candidate must be a good communicator - both verbal and written. The
ideal candidate must be organized, detail- oriented, and able to
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to conceptualize
functions, product/services, modes/methods of operations,
structure and their interrelationships within and outside the
- The ideal candidate must have the ability to research a company or
industry and opportunities. The ideal candidate must have the ability
become familiar with the SIC's that categorize industry by product and
service and must be able to use them to develop target lists. The ideal
candidate must have the ability to synthesize information from one
project to the next.
- Fluent in English/Spanish (Speak/Read/Write).
- Knowledge of Latin American business and culture extremely
- The ideal candidate must have an effective personal style and be a
good team member. The ideal candidate must be responsible and
action/results oriented. The ideal candidate must be resourceful,
tenacious, resilient, and intellectually curious. The ideal candidate
must be intelligent and creative. The ideal candidate must possess
initiative and good judgment.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years experience in a professional office
- Excellent growth potential and career advancement within a small
boutique Executive Search firm.
||Please include cover letter with salary requirements when responding.
||Must have legal residency.
||For consideration include resume as a Microsoft
Word attachment or as text and submit to Margaret Kurtzman and reference the job title and reference number.
[Home] [About Us] [Search Process] [Contact
[Current Assignments] [Completed Assignments]
||Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this website.
Last modified November 8th, 2000